- Category: SPLTY BELTING & FAB, Timing Belts
- Manufactured belts to your specifications
- Choose from a wide variety of belts
- Large selection of belt surface coverings
- Hole perforating and belt detailing to your specs
F.N. Sheppard & Co. provides custom belt fabricating services for customers in diverse industries. We offer 14 different processes, for projects as small as a prototype to large production volumes. To maximize grip and control and minimize the crushing of your product, we feature precision contouring of radius, rectangular, square, V-shape, and custom shapes. Additionally, we provide extrusion services for materials and covers up to 6.5 inches in width and 40-90 durometers in hardness, with virtually limitless thickness. We have slit, vacuum, and knife cutting expertise for materials up to 8 feet wide and .75 inches thick, with minimal hole features of 1 mm. With the ability to grind any flat, conveyer, timing, Poly-V, HTD®, and V-belt surface- side, top and/or bottom- to precise tolerances, we can also create new surfaces, edges, grooves, teeth, contours or slots. We present 9 different methods of splicing and 6 different methods of bonding.
Featuring a variety of materials, we ensure that our capabilities meet your needs. Our seamless belts are truly endless, greatly increasing reliability, durability and longevity, and resulting in a reduction in breakdowns and consequent down time.
F.N. Sheppard & Co. is your custom belt fabricating expert. Contact us or see below for more information on how we can provide all of your belt services with satisfaction guaranteed.
- Profiling – Precision contours: radius, rectangular, square, V-shape or any custom.
- Grinding – Machining any belt surface-side, top and/ or bottom to precise tolerances.
- Serrating – Typically done to provide more flexibility when using a thicker covering.
- Tooth Removal – Timing Teeth can be removed in any configuration or grouping
|Extruding Width||Up to 6.5 in|
|Extrusion Hardness||40 to 90 Durometer|
|Cutting Width||Up to 8 ft|
|Cutting Thickness||Up to 0.75 in|
|Minimum Hole Feature||1 mm|
|Clicker Press (Hole Pattern) Width||Up to 2 m|
|Molded Urethane Parts||
|Production Volume||Prototype to Large Scale Production Volume Run|
- PHONE: 1-866-672-6339
- EMAIL: email@example.com
Wish to speak with someone right away? Simply call and speak to one of our knowledgeable F.N. Sheppard experts. They will be able to begin engineering a belt that suits your needs quickly and professionally.