With molded endless there are no seams or splices. These belts can handle a temperature upwards of 500° F. They offer a product that is chemical resistant, has low thermal conductivity and is also available in an FDA compound and additional backings (molded integral with the base belt). These belts have other beneficial attributes such as glue release.
- Plastic Belts
- Plastic and Steel Chain and Conveyor Components
- Hygienic Design for the Food Industry
- Highest Quality Standards
- Low thermal conductivity
- Additional backings available, molded integral with the base belt
- FDA compound available
- PHONE: 1-800-733-5773
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wish to speak with someone right away? Simply call and speak to one of our knowledgeable F.N. Sheppard experts. They will be able to begin engineering a belt that suits your needs quickly and professionally.