One-piece molded profiles and belts are integrally molded using high performance thermoset urethane. The profile and belt are molded as one, using a centrifugal, heat cast processing method. This type of construction removes the necessity for any additional fabrication. This process provides a wide range of material characteristics specifically formulated to suit your application, and the flexibility to test and evaluate various compounds. Even with an initial one-time engineering service charge, this is the most economical method of producing high quantify, high quality requirements for profiled belts.
- Strongest Profile – shear strength
- Profile design is very flexible
- Wide range of profile hardness
- Dual durometer belt and profile available
- Exact profile pitch and spacing tolerance
- Available in FDA, USDA approved materials
- Profiles can be positioned extremely close
- Uniformity & reliability, every belt is the same
- Custom urethane lubricity agents to alter the coefficient of friction
- Anti-static or static conductive properties available
- Endless selection of colors for the belt and/or profile
- PHONE: 1-800-733-5773
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wish to speak with someone right away? Simply call and speak to one of our knowledgeable F.N. Sheppard experts. They will be able to begin engineering a belt that suits your needs quickly and professionally.